Power Paws Advanced – Blue With Bone
Power Paws non-slip dog socks help keep dogs from slipping on floors, give traction to senior dogs and dogs with hip dysplasia or arthritis, protect paws from heat, snow or allergens and help keep paws wounds clean. Available in 13 sizes across 2 foot shapes to ensure a great fit for ALL dogs!
Choose Power Paws Regular if:
- Your dog’s paw pad is nearly square.
- Its length and width are approximately equal
Choose Greyhound Edition if:
Your dog’s paw pad is significantly longer than its width (regardless of breed)
Any breed can have hare-feet. Some dogs even have “regular” front feet and “hare-feet” in the back.
Why does your dog need these socks?
Do I Have the Right Size?
Power Paws look small, but stretch a lot. A loose fit will slide around the foot and not provide traction!
If the size is right, Power Paws will stay on when playing, climbing stairs, walking, etc. A proper fit is a snug, stretched sock allowing the elastic to hold the sock in place.
- A good fit is snug. You can put a finger in the sock. It will stay in place while playing, walking, climbing stairs.
- The sock is too small if with your fingers inside to stretch the sock, you can’t put it on your dog’s foot no matter how much you stretch it.
- The sock is too large if it flops, falls off, sags.
- The sock is close to fitting if it twists but doesn’t fall off immediately.
Sizing Guide (suggest you print it out)
Small to Medium Breed Size Guide
Larger Breed Size Guide
Available in other colours and styles. Search our products under "Power Paws"