iBaby Remote iPhone Pet Camera
Watch your pets while at work on your iPhone!
The iBaby™ monitor follows your little one with an up/down, left/right swipe of your iOS 4.0+ touchscreen or click of your PC mouse, so you’re just one touch away no matter where you are. See your pet from your mobile device or PC, and when your pets movement or noise activates alerts, you can respond immediately. Two-way audio lets your voice give comfort when you’re needed most, so you and pet are both reassured, wherever you happen to be.
- Free iBaby app available at the App Store
- 2-way audio capable and 1-way video, viewable on PC or mobile device
- Use iOS touchscreen or PC mouse to remotely rotate monitor
- Instantly respond to your pets walking movement
- Image capture snaps pictures you can send instantly
- Up to 4 devices and 4 users share control
- Infrared night vision
- Unlimited range
- Weight: 1 kg
- Dimensions: 8.7' x 6.5' x 5.5'
- WiFi Protocol: 802.11b/g/n
- Pan/Tilt: Pan Coverage 350°, Tilt Coverage 70°
- Lighting Control: 10pcs 850nm Infrared LEDs, 5m distance, Lighting - Auto control
- Video and Audio: Resolution 640*480(VGA)/320*240(QVGA)/160*120(QQVGA), Compression - MJPEG, Frame - Rate 30fps, Bit Rate 128kbps ~ 5Mbps, Image Rotation Mirror/Flip, Audio Compression - ADPCM
- Hardware Interface: Ethernet - 10Base-T/100base-TX, Alarm In - 1 channel, Alarm Out - 1 channel, Audio In - Internal Mic and External Mic socket x 1, Audio Out - Audio Line-out interface x 1
- Power: DC 5V, Power Consumption - <6W
- Operating Temperature: 0°~ 40°, Operating Humidity - 10% ~ 80% non-condensing
- Other Features: Video Control - support, Dual way audio - support, Motion Detection - support, Triggered Actions - Email/FTP/external alarm/send message to alarm server, User Access Authority - Three levels, Date/Time Setting - support, Upgrade - Upgrade from network, DDNS - A free DDNS provided by manufacturer